Phone numbers can only be ported to sipgate accounts that have completed the initial account setup. Please select a temporary sipgate phone number and confirm your Start Code online.
The Start Code letter should reach you within 2-4 business days after registration and is used to unlock the call capabilities of your account. After this step we'll gladly accept your number porting request.
From the day sipgate receives your forms your number port will take at least 7 business days for your number port to complete.
- sipgate will submit the application to port your telephone number within one working day of receiving the porting application fee and your signed porting application forms.
- Your current service provider should respond to your porting application within one working day. When your current service provider accepts your porting application they'll confirm the port completion date.
- For a Single Line port the port completion date will be at least 5 business days later. The time required for Multi-Line porting applications are longer and will depend on your current service provider.
- New porting applications are processed Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Porting my number to sipgate basic
- How much does it cost to port my number to sipgate basic?
- Which service providers can sipgate port numbers from?
Be sure all the details you provide in the porting application forms are correct. Check with your current service provider if unsure.