From the day sipgate receives your forms your number port will take at least 7 business days for your number port to complete.
- sipgate will submit the application to port your telephone number within one working day of receiving the porting application fee and your signed porting application forms.
- Your current service provider should respond to your porting application within one working day. When your current service provider accepts your porting application they'll confirm the port completion date.
- For a Single Line port the port completion date will be at least 5 business days later. The time required for Multi-Line porting applications are longer and will depend on your current service provider.
- New porting applications are processed Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Porting my number to sipgate basic
- How much does it cost to port my number to sipgate basic?
- Which service providers can sipgate port numbers from?
Be sure all the details you provide in the porting application forms are correct. Check with your current service provider if unsure.