To delete voicemails using your VoIP phone:
- Call 50000 from your online VoIP phone;
- Your new voicemail messages will be immediately played. To access old voicemails please dial: 1
- When the message you wish to delete starts playing please dial: 4
- Your chosen voicemail message will be deleted from your voicemail box.
To delete voicemails from your sipgate basic event list:
- Move your mouse to the right hand corner of the event to be deleted and click on "Delete":
- A pop-up will be displayed asking you to confirm the event's deletion
- After clicking on Delete the voicemail entry will be deleted:
For each voicemail you receive we'll send you an email with a copy of the voicemail attached.
After deleting a voicemail online or by calling 50000 you will still be able to listen to the copy of the voicemail that we sent you by email.