To be able to contact UK 999 /112 emergency services from your sipgate account, your emergency location must first be activated!
Validation of emergency addresses can take three (3) working days to process and we'll email you when complete.
If validation of your mainland UK address for access to 999 / 112 UK Emergency Services was not successful:
- In your sipgate account's Dashboard and in your account's 999 Emergency Location area you'll see the following warnings:
- In your sipgate account, open the Settings menu.
- Under 999 Emergency Location re-enter your address.
- Please check your UK address using the Royal Mail Address Finder.
- Click Save & Submit
If your address again fails validation, please do not try submitting it again.
Please email our support including:
- Your sipgate account number;
- Screenshot of your address as displayed on the Royal Mail Website;
- Scanned proof of your address (e.g. recent utility bill in your name);
- Scanned copy of photo ID.
- Using an online tool like Google Maps send us your exact co-ordinates or send us a link to your location on sites like Google or Bing maps.