The email address you registered your sipgate basic account with is very important! Please keep this address updated at all times.
Your email address is our contact channel for account-specific notifications. If there is an issue with your account, we will only be able to help if you are reachable through the provided email address.
The address is used for your web login and to reset your login password.
Have you checked all of the email accounts you regularly use for an email notification, invoice, or sipgate basic sign-up email?
If you still remember your current login password, you can login with your account number (SIP-ID) to check or change the email address on your sipgate basic account.
If you can't access or recall the email you used to register with, please email our support at email@example.com providing:
- your sipgate basic telephone number and account number (SIP-ID)
- your full name and date of birth (as provided at account sign up)
- your sipgate basic account's billing address
- a colour scan/photo of proof of identity (UK passport or driving license)
- a colour scan/photo of proof of UK address (utility bill or similar from last 3 months) showing the sipgate account holder's name
- a new email address you wish to use with your account.
Please also include any additional information you can provide to verify account ownership, e.g.
- recent calls made or received
- the phone number your account forwards calls to
- your last used credit card number
- VAT details
Please be aware that
- an email address cannot be registered with more than one sipgate account
- per our service's Terms & Conditions, all customer information provided shall be true and accurate and will be relied upon by sipgate for the provision of the Service.